Have you been asking the following questions quite frequently?
- When deciding on kind of service and the measures it has been noted that it has been always taken manually and therefore ended up being so elaborate?
- Why do we focus on important commitments, even though a lot of small cases may also contain high risk?
- Do we know for sure that the measure which we take in order to minimize the risk are highly effective and are being implemented at any circumstances?
- Does our risk management withstand a review, i. e. according to paragraph 44 KWG (=German Banking Act)?
- Why can’t we be permanently informed about our business being at risk with fraud, including ongoing statistical information - from the early detection up to the processing?
We will answer your questions. Let us talk about your current process.
The software credit risk 2
- reliably detections in critical commitments
- allows to take rapid and effective corrective actions
- optimizes the input-benefit-ratio
- increases the revision security
- allows comprehensive controlling
- creates opportunities in sales
- supports in passing an external review
- improves the overall bank's financial result
Automatic reconstruction processes
The module Reconstruction allows the automatic classification and processing of reconstruction cases. A multistage decision process leads to determination strategies of action and controls the implementation of the reconstruction concept.
You may also use the module Reconstruction as self-contained software. This application allows you, to reconstruct commitments threatened by non-payment successfully and efficiently.
Are you interested in Kreditrisiko 2 (redit risk 2? Do not hesitate to send an e-mail or to give us a call. We look forward to helping you.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +49 (0)30 - 26 47 45 - 7777
If you have already purchased Credit risk 2 you may also directly contact the technical support in case of questions.