Production processes and test methods are complex tasks with lots of persons involved, dates and dependencies. It is essential to have a reliable overview to result with success. All involved parties should be informed about the current status and the following steps.
With the project management solution arxes data management (adm) we are offering you an appropriate software system. This software system comprehensibly documents complex process chains and supports you in the technically qualified execution on schedule and in line with the budget.
Cost reduction and increase of efficiency by
- Worldwide access to the status of the progress of the project by means of traffic light logic
- The online commissioning of orders
- Simple and clear progress control
- Rapid, complete availability of all relevant documents worldwide
- Documentation reviewed for completeness
- An integrated workflow handling of error messages
- Waiving the redundant data maintenance by interface to SAP and other external systems
The software consists of several core components and it is possible to add modules for the intended purpose. The inspection, the test personnel and the test instrument module are appropriate for the engineering field:
It maps the commissioning, execution and documentation of quality-assuring measures
Test personnel module
This module allows managing your test personnel and its qualifications. It ensures that the qualifications and certificates are valid at the time of testing and that only admitted employees are commissioned with the test.
Test instrument module
The administration of the test instruments is in the focus of this module. Suitable and admitted testing instruments for the task are rapidly and easily determined. Also, it helps to ensure that the calibrations are valid at the time of the testing.
We will be glad to inform you about other modules to control suppliers and procurement processes as well as the options to adapt the software to your special needs.
Do you have questions regarding our adm software? Do not hesitate to send an e-mail or to give us a call. We look forward to helping you.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +49 (0)30 - 460 63 - 111